Can These Bones Live
Intro: There is a requirement to entertaining His presence the bible say - Psalm 100:4-5 King James Version 4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
- The bible is clear as to how we approach the throne of mercy.
Psalms 115;14 'The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
There is implication for 'being in Christ' – Prov. 4:18 (AMPC) 'But the path of the [uncompromisingly] just and righteous is like the light of dawn, that shines more and more (brighter and clearer) until [it reaches its full strength and glory in] the perfect day [to be prepared].
- There should always be deep desire to' shine brighter and clearer until you reach your full strength'.
THERE ARE PATHWAYS
To reach a higher level of spiritual increase and favor both with God and man.
- You must sustain the; – Prov. 20;12 'The hearing ear and the seeing eye—the Lord has made both of them.
- The ability to accurately perceive the voice of the Holy Spirit both by 'hearing' and 'seeing' via the realm of the Spirit.
The Spirit has a sound; (KJV) Matt. 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
- We must not miss the sound of the Spirit of God so that we will not miss the next season of our life.
- There must be fruitfulness in our lives no one must be barren!
- We must be well informed in this world in order to dislodge the enemy from the land. Spiritual warfare in the life of the believer. Jesus made it clear to the disciples - Luke 10:3 (KJV) 3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
Satan is forever and consistently battling against the church and yet Jesus affirms us by telling every believer this – Matt. 16:18 (KJV) 'And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Paul said, - Eph. (KJV) 'For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Warfare is necessary for the Christian / it is necessary to know.
- Discernment – it takes discernment to know when to know when to fight or to discern that when God is moving you to your next season.
Joseph prison experience was necessary for his exaltation, not everything that comes your way is demonic.
- The power of God is there to fight those things that resist his will and purpose.
We should pray for discernment so we can know when to fight or resign to His purpose.
Discernment to know why doors remain closed – is it because He is protecting me from greater harm?
- Joy is the key for warfare. / Joy in the Holy Ghost is a key.
- Understanding the Position of our Priesthood
Understanding the altars, God's very throne is an 'altar' – understanding the keys to prayer.
Luke 18:1 'And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
4. Thess. 5:17 'Pray without ceasing.
5. The power of the Prophetic
Psalms 115:12-16 'The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron. 13 He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great. 14 The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. 15 Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth. 16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
The implication to this Psalm is that man either walks in covenant with God or the enemy! – There must be a vessel.
Man is a vessel that host the presence of God, his DNA has the name of God inscribed in it.
There is a GOD who Created US and HIS Name is Written on Every Strand of Human DNA!
Each alphabet letter in the human DNA strand reveals an important scientific and spiritual message for each of us to know and understand. When the DNA alphabetic language is translated to the atomic mass of the Periodic Elemental Table YOU receive a spiritual message from GOD!
The Plan today of Luciferians is clear - To "Crispr" or gene edit GOD out of our human DNA and replace it with Luciferian intelligence!
The DNA is composed of 4 elements hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon, when put together form Y-H-W-G. Carbon is what makes us physical and earthly beings. When carbon is replaced with nitrogen, we have all colorless, odorless, and invisible gases! They form the letters Y-H-W-H which is the name of God.
The Spirit of the Anti-Christ /
Transhumanism - the belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology.
God the Creator
Hebrews 10:5, KJV: Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
- Jesus used His body as a vessel to conquer death and the grave.
16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
God used man to be in agreement with him to bring God's glory hear on earth.
The need for the prophetic
Jesus in His lifetime encountered three prophets before He started His ministry.
#1 Simeon the prophet - Luke 2:25 KJV And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
#2 Anna the Prophetess – Luke 2:36 And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;
#3 John the Baptist – Matt. 11:11 'Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
Abram – encountered Melchizedek
King Saul – encountered The prophet Samuel,
Samuel - had to encounter Eli.
Note: We must not ignore the need for the prophetic if so we will delay or postpone so many possibilities in our lives.
The Structure of the Church / The bible gives the structure for the church.
Jesus Christ is the Chief Corner stone – Psalm 118;22 'The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
When you've entered the Kingdom of God by being born again and filled with the Holy Spirit you now must engage into the ministry of the apostolic and the prophetic.
- You will not be complete nor effective unless you understand this apostolic and the prophetic structure.
There is a Prophetic Dimension to your purpose and destiny.
Hos. 12:13 'And by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.
The Exodus – (Exodus 17) Pharoah pursued the Hebrews!
Vs. 15'And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:
All throughout the bible you will see the 'prophetic Ministry'
- Providing guidance.
- Leading the kings into battle.
- Routing them through valleys
Example: Young Samuel served close to the ark of God and heard the voice of the Lord but because he was young and unlearned in the realm of the Spirit God had to use Eli to instruct Samuel how to respond to the voice of God.
The valley of Dry Bones Ezekiel 37
Vs. 1 'The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
- These bones represent a nation or people
Vs. 2 'And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. –
They were in this condition for a long time, time is subject to God – You can make that choice today and allow the power of His light to illuminate your situation.
Isa. 60:1 (AMPC) 'Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you—rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!
Vs. 3-4 'and he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. 4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
Only the power of the prophetic can make this happen – 'and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
The story of our early beginning 'Can These Bones Live'
With God's Apostolic and Prophetic system death itself can not stop the purposes of God!
Speak to those things:
- You can speak those things into your life.
- You can speak to those people who don't belong in your life out of your life.
4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
Vs. 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
- 'I prophesied as I was commanded' at 202 and here we are in Jesus Name.
there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
- And my business came together
- And my marriage came together
- And my children came together
- And my ministry came together
- And my wealth came together.
- And my health came together
- My spiritual partner/spouse came together.
The bone are looking for a 'Prophetic Sound' – until you learn and receive the power in the prophetic the bones will remain dry, - but there is a sound coming out of every believer here at Redeemer it is powerful - and behold a shaking,
- There is a sound that creation listens to and respects, you have to prophecy to those bones in your life.
There is a sound that comes from heaven that earth respects - 16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
The dried up bones are not waiting to hear the sound of
Regret, lamentations, defeat, regression - I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
Son of man can Redeemer live.
Can this marriage live again?
Can this family live again?
Can this anointing return to you again?
Can your ministry return to you again?
- Samson forget about what you did 'your strength will come back to you again!
The things that have been written before time is a tutorial to teach you how to deal with your situation –
Romans 15:4 KJV: For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope
Don't try to analyze how it going to work or how God will bring it together, your to prophecy!
8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
- How will the finances come? Prophecy the bones are waiting for the sound!
'there was a noise, and behold a shaking
9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
Note: Every created thing is connected to the sound of God's voice – In the beginning God said, and until then creation does not move!
The situation you find yourself in is looking for you to prophecy so that when you do you will then transport the spirit that brings life to a dead situation.
- The financial increase.
- Higher dimensions of the spirit.
Those of us who are in Christ have been given the Spirit of prophecy and the bases to becoming prophetic is found in the scriptures
Placed deep within the heart of the spirit within a man mixed with faith has the ability to operate with the prophetic – which means I can take from the word of God and 'speak' that Word with a strong conviction so when I speak that word creation listens for that sound and is commanded that it must respond to that prophetic written word.
Your interaction to the prophetic Ministry
Because of the Holy spirit that is within your afforded the ability to Speak to those thing that are not as thou they were..' – this is the first level
The second level is to enter into the prophetic –
There is the revelatory dimension of the prophetic and the assignment to this ministry is to grant you access to the mind of God.
Example – Through the prophetic God will expose things and give you direction so within the boundary of scripture this is powerful in your life.
- The prophetic with dissolve situation and create things in your life in that instant of that word.
The most superior dimension of the prophetic is the creative dimension.
- The creative dimension makes things happen – when I prophecy to someone the creative power of that word creates a climate to make it happen.
- The creative power of the prophetic call those things into a person's life as thou they were…'
Example: Use two people encounter each other a business man verses one that is not divine destiny come together.
- The assignment to the creative power of the prophetic is to create and atmosphere and consistent to the word of God to what God wants to place in your life.
There was a great famine in the land and only two people were exempted that was the King and the prophet.
The prophet Elijah never suffered hunger during the famine
- Kings 7:1-8 (read) There is a prophetic dimension that awaits you 'by this time tomorrow'
The character of the prophetic
Gen. 1:3 ' God said, let ther be light and there was light vs. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from darkness.
- If we are to create realities in the Spirit then we must speak like God spoke it in the beginning and we must 'see' it and call it good.
Duet. 28:1-2 'If you will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you heed the voice of the Lord your God.
Prophecy the rest of the chapter …..
'Let the redeemed of the Lord say so…