The Bible tells us that in the last days, God will pour out His Spirit on all flesh (Acts 2:17). These last days have been in effect since the Day of Pentecost, and this promised outpouring of the Holy Spirit includes men, women, young and old; none are exempt. A vital part of this 'last days outpouring' includes a release of the prophetic
THE APOSTOLIC MANTLE – Cause me to gravitate to the book of Genesis, The doctrines of creation, how man ruled and governed the garden, imputation of sin, justification, atonement, depravity, wrath, grace, sovereignty, responsibility, and many more are all addressed in this book of origins called Genesis.
MY PROPHETIC MANTLE – Causes me to draw to the books of – Joshua, Judges, Samuel and Kings) in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament that constitute a theological history of the Israelites which explains God's law for Israel under the guidance of the prophets.
- The prophetic laws are prophetic dimensions that we live for in the future.
THERE ARE 3 DIMENSIONS TO THIS ORDER
1. Levitical Order – This is the order to serve.
- The Role of the Priests - The Holy One chose these men to be in a position of spiritual leadership. In the days of the Temple, they were responsible for the sacred service. The Hebrew word kohen actually means "to serve," and a deeper linguistic connection can be found in the word ken, meaning "yes," itself related to kivvun, "to direct." Thus a kohen is called upon to direct himself, and others, in the proper service of God: "And you, separate your brother Aaron and his sons from among the Israelites, and bring them close to you... so they can serve me." (Ex. 28:1)
2. The Arron Order – The Order to Worship
- Numbers 18:20 speaks of the inheritance of the Levites. "Then the Lord said to Aaron: "You shall have no inheritance in their land, nor shall you have any portion among them; I am your portion and your inheritance among the children of Israel."
3. The Melchizedek Order – The Order of Kings, this is the order that reveals God.
Genesis 14;18 -20
THE LEVITICAL PRIESTHOOD – Is The Order to Serve
Every Apostolic house have this level of servanthood.
In the O.T. there was only one level to serve as a priest, but in the N.T. all three mantle where at work at once.
- At this level there has to be revelation and understanding, this is where servants understand their roles in the local house.
- And we must take this level of servant hood outside to the community.
- Pentecost was the 50 day of liberation
YOUR GIFT WILL MAKE ROOM FOR YOU
THERE ARE 7 LAWS OF THE SPIRIT that Governs the House Isa. 6:11
- The Mind of Christ is a divine seven-fold process of thinking that is bestowed upon each of us.
1. And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, - Holy Spirit (Spirit led)
2. the spirit of wisdom - To trust in Christ and yield to His Holy Spirit is to walk in wisdom; as Christians, 'we have the mind of Christ' (1 Corinthians 2:16).
3. Understanding, - It is in the reading and understanding of God's Word that we obtain knowledge, and meditating upon that knowledge brings wisdom
4. Spirit of counsel – Divine Counsel John 5:30 (Amplified)
5. Might, - Divine Strength
6. Spirit of knowledge - To have knowledge is to have understanding or information about something.
7. The fear of the Lord;- To have the 'fear of the LORD' is to have an awed respect of who God is and a reverential trust in His Word and His character, and to live accordingly.
Duties Executed by the Apostle and the Apostolic House
Apostles need to know the duties and functions of the apostolate in order to faithfully discharge them. The following duties are to be executed by apostles:
A. To gather. 'He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad' (Matt.12:30).
B. To impart. Rom. 1:11).
C. To mobilize.
D. To order. (Titus 1:5).
E. To judge. Apostles bring judgment and correction to the Church. They issue sentences and verdicts against false teaching and incorrect behavior (see 1 Cor. 5:3).
F. To reform. Apostles are reformers. (Heb. 9:10).
G. To build. Apostles are wise master builders. (1 Cor. 3:10).
H. To bring revelation. Eph. 3).
I. To father. Mal. 4; 1 Cor. 4:15).
J. To lay foundation. Eph. 2:20).
K. To initiate.
L. To bridge
M. To establish.
N. To pioneer.
O. To legislate. (see Acts 15).
P. To execute.
Q. To defend. Phil. 1:17).
R. To oversee. The apostolate is also called be bishop' (see Acts 1:20, KJV).
S. To invade.
T. To war. 2 Cor. 10:4).
U. To enforce. Titus 1:13).
V. To convert. Acts 3:19; 26:18).
W. To train.
X. To ordain. Titus 1:5). (see John 15:16).
Y. To confront. Gal. 2:11).
Z. To finish. John 4:34).
The Tabernacle Duties of the Levites,
1. While the people slept they maintained the altar with fire burning and provide wood at all times the fire must not go out.
- The altar is the symbol of intercessory prayer. (Exodus 30:7–8).
- God gave the recipe for making the incense and stipulated that no other incense ever be burned on the altar (verses 34–38).
The fire used to burn the incense was always taken from the altar of burnt offering outside the sanctuary (Leviticus 16:12). Once a year, on the Day of Atonement, the high priest was to put blood on the horns of the altar of incense to cleanse it. The altar of incense was called 'most holy to the Lord' (verse 10).
2. The Levites carried water – They would carry the water and pour it into the laver so the priest could wash their hands.
3. The Levites where responsible for removing the ashes from the altar.
4. The Levites job was to remove all of the animal dung or waste.
5. The Levites where subject to Kronos (time) seasons
Chronos governed linear, chronological time, contrasted with the other Greek word for time, kairos, meaning the indeterminate moment that is right for something to occur.[
A Proper Understanding of Kairos Time
When Paul instructs us in Ephesians 5 to redeem the time, he chooses a particular word to express his concept of time. It's not the Greek word chronos, which means measurable or quantifiable time. It's kairos, which means a season or an opportune time.
Review of Kairos Mindset: Paul describes our time here on this Earth as a series of opportunities. We don't want to keep our heads down and focus, focus, work, work – and miss the opportunities around us to serve others or to do good. The best way to manage your time is not to rigidly schedule and obsess over minutes and seconds. The best way to manage your time is to keep an eye out for the potential around you and then to pounce when the moment is right.
Redeeming Our Opportunities; Here's what's important:
Every second carries with it an opportunity.
Kairos Lifestyle Is Not Passive; Some incorrectly apply the kairos time mindset by thinking that it leads to a tranquil passivity. We patiently wait until presented with a particular situation to which we can respond.
6. Levites had to have their house in order.
- When the shekinah cloud of God's glory would move they had to be ready to move quickly, They had to move the things of God first.
Note; These are men and woman who train their family how to behave in the things of the Lord.
- They are subject to rank and order, Honour and respect to those who have a rule over you (Heb 13;17) '17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
THE AARON ORDER: The Order to Worship
The House of Aaron is the Biblical name of the family of Israelite priests ordained by God to serve Him at the Tabernacle in the wilderness and, later, at the temple in Jerusalem. Aaronites were a family within the tribe of Levi.
3. The Melchizedek Order – The Order of Kings, this is the order that reveals God. Genesis 14;18 -20
ROM 5:17 Says we will reign in life through Jesus, the greek word for "REIGN" is derived from the the word for "KING". And means to be a king.
The Word says that two of the anointings that believers have received are
those of Kings, and Priests. Hebrews 6:30 says Jesus "has become a high priest forever in the order of Melchizedek" .
The next verse says that Melchizedek was the KING of Salem (Jerusalem) and PRIEST of God Almighty. By the way Melchizedek means "king of righteousness", and king of salem means "king of peace".
- The word says that this priesthood is an eternal one, "A priest forever, just like Melchizdek" (PS 110:4; HEB 6:30; HEB 7:1-3; HEB 7:15-17; HEB 7:21-25).
- We are Priests after the order of Melchizedek, just like Jesus, our High Priest. And we are Kings in the line of David, just like Jesus, the Son of David.
These 2 offices are intertwined under the "Melchizedek" anointing. They are intertwined under Jesus' anointing, and they are intertwined under YOUR anointing, they are inseperable.
You are a Royal Priesthood, a Kingdom of Priests of God, and your calling is an Eternal one just like Melchizedek's and Jesus'.
It is extremly important that we become conscious of these offices that ALL believers are called to stand in.
- They are the calling of God on all of our lives. We will be Kings and Priests forever, this is why the word says that we will be pillers in the Temple of God (REV 3:12) and will never leave it, if we hold on to what we have (knowledge of the Glorious Word) so that "no one will take our crown." (REV 3:11).
- We have to stop limiting our thinking, and conform it to the word. The Word says that the Ministry Gifts were/are given by Jesus "to prepare God's people for works of service" (EPH 4), not to do works of service themselves.
- The ones who will bring in the endtime harvest of all harvests will be the body of Christ, not just the Ministry Gifts.