Open the Floodgates Of Heaven
The drought is Over…..
There comes a time in every believer's life when they will experience drought. A time of loneliness. A time of resource-less-ness. A time when all we have is a wing and a prayer.
The word drought comes from the word tsimmaown. It literally means dry, thirsty, desert ground.
Somebody in this place, not you but your neighbor is finding, Their finances in dry, thirsty, desert ground. Their relationships in dry, thirsty, desert ground. Their professions in dry, thirsty, desert ground.
You just might be sitting next to somebody that is dying of thirst right now and don't even know it. You just might be sitting next to somebody that is spiritually dehydrated right now and don't even know it.
You just might be sitting next to somebody that is experiencing deprivation right now and don't even know it.
Ask your neighbor 'Do you need a drink?'
The word of the Lord tonight is 'The Drought is Over', and the rain is going to reign in your life.'
When The Heavens Open There is Power: 'resources'
Text: Isaiah 40:28-31 "28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
One thing is clear, there is no scarcity of power in heaven. - Psalm 62:11, God has spoken once, twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God.
MIRACLE & ENCOUNTERS – SOUND OF ABUNDANCE
1 kings 18:41 And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; (you need strength for the journey) for there is a sound (God's Voice) of abundance of rain. 42 So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees,
- Your faith is released by hearing the rhema behind the logos. Sustaining every verse of the scripture is the voice of God. It is only when you are able to access the voice behind the word that your faith becomes unleashed.
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief;
'Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.' (Romans 4:18-21, KJV)
What fully persuaded Abraham was the voice that gave him faith. The Bible says this about the voice of God. 'The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire.' (Psalm 29:3-7, KJV)
' The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.' (Psalm 93:4, KJV)
Nothing destroys doubt like the voice of God. You can't hear him and not feel a sense of security even in the midst of turbulence when you hear the voice of God. (Acts 27:22-25) And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship. 23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, 24 saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Cæsar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee. 25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.
Elijah heard the sound of abundance of rain and he acted on this though he had not seen rain. He gave instructions to Ahab. When you believe it, you behave it so that you can eventually become it. You demonstrate faith by acting on what you have heard.
The wonders of God only answer to the faith of men. The more faith, the more the wonders you experience. Faith triggers the acts of God in the life of men.
You do not receive from God according to your touch or prayer but according to your faith. 'Be it unto you according to your faith..'
Miracles are no accident. They are the deliberate response of God to the desperate faith of men. When faith comes alive on any issue, you are grafted into the nature of God. The is why He is the tree and we are the branches.
Do you know that every day is God's day? God will never be more ready to deliver to you tomorrow than he is now. He does not change. There is no power that he will go and get tomorrow before he can deliver you.
It is time for you to take it by force. You have waited long enough. If the voice of God is a faith energizer it then means that if you are obedient to his voice, situations will be obedient to your voice. The mind, nature and power of God are in his voice.
'He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.' (Psalm 107:20, KJV)
- Do you know that diseases hear his voice before healing takes place and chains or fetters hears his voice before deliverance is enforced.
The voice of the Lord is tried, tested and true. It has ingredients to make you go out with joy because the word is guaranteed to accomplish and prosper.
'For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.' (Isaiah 55:10-12, KJV)
When you hold unto the voice of His word that you have heard and act on it, you are showing God that you honour him.
'Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.' (Psalm 74:20, KJV)
A wonderful way that you exhibit respect unto the covenant is to speak what you have heard. Spiritual authority is domiciled in the tongue. 'Life and death is in the power of the tongue.'
When you open your mouth to speak what you have heard from God, you are living in obedience and ultimately there will be a filling with testimonies.
Certain things becomes unleashed as you begin to speak:
- It consumes (every obstacle)
- It confronts (every antagonist)
- It challenges (every foe)
- It connects — (with power and personnel)
- It crushes (every resistance)
- It consecrates (the speaker)
Perception is everything. When they perceived it to be Jesus, they received him. You cannot receive what your mind won't perceive. You cannot receive in your hand what your cannot perceive in your mind. There can't be total reception until there is total perception.
You got to get it in your mind to get it in your hand. Perceive comes from the Greek word 'epiginosko' literally meaning 'to gain a full knowledge of by experience or observation.' Ask somebody 'Can you see it yet?'
- You got to see your deliverance
- You got to see your breakthrough
- You got to see your miracle
- You got to see yourself coming out of doubt
- You got to see yourself paying off your house
- You got to see yourself driving that dream car
- You got to see your children living right
- If can't nobody else see your family saved you better
- If can't nobody else see you moving into your destiny you better
- You can't afford not to see it
- You can't afford to see your household unsaved
- You can't afford to see yourself by yourself for the rest of your life.
- I'm just going to see myself walk into a new season.
- I'm just going to see myself walk into a new day.
- I'm just going to see myself walk into a new dimension.
- I'm just going to see myself sitting with society's elite.
- I'm just going to see myself walking with royalty.
- It's got to come.
- The word prepare comes from the word 'proetsimazo' meaning 'to be completely furnished.' I got to be furnished with the word. I got to be furnished with the anointing.
- I can shout know because I'm furnished
- Tell your neighbor 'I'm moment away from the miracle I been waiting for .'
- The drought is over.
- I can live now cause the drought is over
- I can praise him now cause the drought is over
- I can shout now cause the drought is over
- I can love again cause the drought is over
- I can sing again cause the drought is over
- I can pray now cause the drought is over
- I can preach now cause the drought is over
- I can procephy now cause the drought is over
- I can plant now cause the drought is over
- I can produce now cause the drought is over
- It's over
- It's done with
- The Bible say that the water of life
- He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End!
- He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
- He is the Architect of the universe and
- The Manager of all times.
- He always was, He always is, and He always will be...
- Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!
- He was bruised and brought healing!
- He was pierced and eased pain!
- He was persecuted and brought freedom!
- He was dead and brought life!
- He is raised and brings power!
- He reigns and brings Peace!
- The world can't understand him,
- The armies can't defeat Him,
- The schools can't explain Him, and
- The leaders can't ignore Him.
- Herod couldn't kill Him,
- The Pharisees couldn't confuse Him, and
- The people couldn't hold Him!
- Nero couldn't crush Him,
- Hitler couldn't silence Him,
- The New Age can't replace Him, and
- Donahue can't explain Him away!
- He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
- He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
- He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
- His ways are right,
- His word is eternal,
- His will is unchanging, and
- His mind is on me.
- He is my Redeemer,
- He is my Savior,
- He is my guide, and
- He is my peace!
- He is my Joy,
- He is my comfort,
- He is my Lord, and
- He rules my life!
- I serve Him because His bond is love,
- His yoke is easy, His burden is light, and
- His goal for me is abundant life.
- I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the wise,
- The power of the powerful,
- The ancient of days, the ruler of rulers,
- The leader of leaders, the overseer of the over comers, and
- The sovereign Lord of all that was and is and is to come.
- And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size.
- His goal is a relationship with ME!
- He will never leave me,
- Never forsake me,
- Never mislead me,
- Never forget me,
- Never overlook me, and
- Ever cancel my appointment in His appointment book!
- When I fall, He lifts me up!
- When I fail, He forgives!
- When I am weak, He is strong!
- When I am lost, He is the way!
- When I am afraid, He is my courage!
- When I stumble, He steadies me!
- When I am hurt, He heals me!
- When I am broken, He mends me!
- When I am blind, He leads me!
- When I am hungry, He feeds me!
- When I face trials, He is with me!
- When I face persecution, He shields me!
- When I face problems, He comforts me!
- When I face loss, He provides for me!
- When I face Death, He carries me Home!
- He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way.
- He is God, He is faithful.
- I am His, and He is mine!
- I am ready for the abundance!